Easy and delicious cookies! these are perfect for the big game!
Vegan Super Bowl Shaped Cookies
About 20 cookies
1 cup unsalted vegan butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2½ cups All Purpose Extra White Gold™ gluten-free flour
White Vegan Frosting
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Add the liquid.
- Gradually add gluten-free flour and cinnamon to the butter mixture. Turn out the dough onto a clean surface, Shape it into a flattened disk, wrap it in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out the disk between two pieces of parchment paper, or on a surface floured with gluten-free flour, until it is ¼-inch thick. Cut out football-shaped.
- Arrange all of the cookies on the baking sheets. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Let them cool down for 12 minutes. Carefully transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let the cookies cool.
- Once cooled, use a piping bag and a small piping tip to frost your super bowl cookies.