3 cups Extra white gold bread flour
2 tsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. dry yeast
1 cup +2 Tbsp. lukewarm water
3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
1- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese (vegan)
3/4 - 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
Sliced vegetables, optional
Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Prepare the crust:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the flour, yeast, sugar and 1 cup plus 2 tbsp water. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes, until combine. If dough is still dry, add up to 1-2 tablespoons water. Add oil and salt. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Oil spray the dough. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it rise in a warm place for 1 hour. (For better results, refrigerate for 2-3 hours)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Turn out the dough on a gluten free floured parchment paper and roll it. Bake for 3-4 min. until the crust is slightly golden.
- Spread sauce and toppings on top of the crust. Bake for additional 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Top with basil leaves and serve.
Finally a delicious GF homemade crust! Came upon this brand by accident, and I’m hooked! Recipe was simple and the crust was delicious and chewy! Thank you!
The best pizza I have eaten for a long time!!
I used store bought pizza sauce, sliced onion and mushrooms. The pizza was delicious!
This is the easiest and best gf pizza crust I have ever had. I cook the pizza topped with marinara and cheese for 10 minutes on a pizza stone then 10 minutes directly on the oven rack at 400 degrees and it comes out perfectly every time. Would highly recommend!!