There is so much joy and texture in one cookie! You can mix sifted powdered sugar with 2-3 tbsp. cocoa powder or coconut flakes.
Ingredients: (2 dozens)
1 1/2 cups Extra White Gold all purpose flour
3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
6 tbsp. powdered sugar
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
How to make?
- Combine flour, coconut in a food processor. Process about 20 seconds. Add 6 tbsp. powdered sugar and process for 30 seconds.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla, process until mixture clumps together about 1 minute.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F Scoop dough into balls and freeze on a baking sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15 - 17 minutes until golden. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Place sifted powdered sugar in a large bowl. Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar to coat.
- Once cookies are cooled, roll them again in powdered sugar or dust it over tops. Store in an airtight container up to a week.