You can keep the dough wrapped tightly in the freezer the up to 3 weeks.
Ingredients:(about 20 cookies)
1 1/4 cups Extra White Gold Cup to cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 stick unsalted butter( or vegan butter) softened
1 medium egg or 3 tablespoons whisked large egg
1/4 tsp. favorite spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg)
- In a medium bowl, mix ingredients to a dough.
- Shape the dough to a disc , wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 min. - 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Roll out between two floured parchment paper.
- Shape and bake for 7-10 minutes. Cool before serving.