2 cups gluten free all-purpose extra white gold flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 XL egg or 2 eggs
1 pinch salt
½ cup (105 gr or 4 oz) cold unsalted butter cut into small cubes
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can apple filling
1. Prepare the pie crust: mix flour, powdered sugar and salt in a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Incorporate the butter until coarse crumbs form and then add the egg and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms.
2. Shape the dough into a flattened disk, wrap with plastic and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F and spray one 9-inch fluted tart pan or six 4-inch quiche pans with cooking spray.
4. Roll out the dough between 2 parchment papers and cut a 10-inch round. Tuck the round into the tart pan and gently press it into the edges and up the sides. Trim edges. Transfer to the freezer and chill for about 10 minutes.
5. mix apple filling+egg. Pour into the tart shell.i cut out shapes from leftover dough.
6. brush with egg wash and bake for 20-30 minutes.