1 package (1.1 Lb) Extra White Gold gluten free bread flour
1 Tbsp.dry yeast (1 envelope)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 egg L)
240 ml.(1 cup) lukewarm water
¼ cup butter, room temp(very soft)
1 ½ tsp. salt
1 egg for egg wash
Sesame seeds (optional)
- In a mixer bowl, mix the flour, sugar and yeast.
- In a different bowl, mix the egg, water and pour to the mixer bowl with paddle attachment. Mix well. Add the butter. Add salt and mix on a low speed for 4 minutes.
- The dough should be sticky.
- Let rise for two hours, covered in a warm dry place.
- put the dough in a bread loaf without shaping it.
- Let the dough rise for a second rise for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 375 deg. Put inside the oven (the low part of the oven), a dish with hot water Brush gently with an egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
Watch the recipe video here.