1 package (1.1 Lb) Extra White Gold gluten free bread flour
1 Tbsp. dry yeast (1 envelope)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 egg (L)
240 ml.(1 cup) lukewarm water
¼ cup butter, room temp(very soft)
1 ½ tsp. salt
1 egg for egg wash
Sesame seeds (optional)
- In a mixer bowl, mix the flour, sugar and yeast.
- In a second bowl, mix the egg, water and pour to the mixer bowl with a paddle attachment. Add butter. salt and mix on a low speed for 4 minutes.
- The dough should be sticky.
- Let it rise for two hours, covered in a warm dry place.
- put the dough in a bread loaf without shaping it.
- Let the dough rise for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 375 deg. Put inside the oven (the low part of the oven), a dish filled with hot water .Brush the bread gently with an egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown.
Watch the recipe video here.