They are rich, moist and golden. You have to try them for your next branch or dinner party!
2 cups Extra White Gold Gluten Free Bread Flour
1/2 tbsp. dry yeast
1 tbsp. sugar
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. lukewarm plant based milk
1 egg replacement ( we used 2 tbsp. JUST )
1 tbsp vegan butter
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup vegan shredded cheese + 1/4 cup for the top
How to make?
- In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, sugar. Add Milk and mix.
- Add butter, salt and cheese. Mix to form a soft dough. Spray with oil, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate over night (about 6 hours).
- The next day, remove from the refrigerator. Preheat your oven to 350 deg F.
- Divide into 8 portions and shape each portion into a ball (medium size).Place balls in greased loaf pan or 6" round pan.
- Spread 1/4 cup shredded cheese on top of the rolls.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- We recommend to place a heat proof dish filled with boiling water in the oven, while baking the rolls. This method adds steam and helps the rise.