1¼ cups Extra White Gold bread flour
¾ cup chickpea flour
3 teaspoons dark brown sugar
1½ teaspoons dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, plus more for sprinkling
1 tablespoons melted butter, not warm, for brushing
- Using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, sift together the flours, sugar and yeast.
- Pour in the water and oil, and let the mixer run for 2 minutes. Add the salt and mix on medium speed for 4 to 5 minutes, until a flexible and springy dough forms, neither wet nor dry. Add the rosemary and pumpkin seeds and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Brush oil on the top of the dough, cover with a kitchen towel, and set aside in a warm place for about 1 hour, until the dough doubles in volume.
- In the meantime, grease a 14½ by 8½-inch loaf pan with olive oil. Remove the towel from the dough and punch out the air. Transfer the dough to the loaf pan and brush the top with melted butter. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Bake the loaf for 45 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before slicing. May be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
cialis without a doctor’s prescription