Light and fluffy golden rolls for delightful mornings.
Makes 18 rolls.
2 1/2 cups Extra White Gold gluten free bread flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 pkg. active dry yeast
1 cup +4 Tbsp. warm water
3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. melted butter
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, yeast. Add to dry ingredients, water, egg, oil and salt. Beat on a medium speed for 3-4 minutes.
- Cover dough and let it rise for 1.5 hours in a warm place or until doubled.
- Use oiled hands and shape18 balls. Place in a large baking pan lined with parchment paper. Pour hot water in an oven safe dish and place in the oven.
- Bake at 400 deg. F 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Melt butter and brush over the warm rolls.