This recipe is one of our favorite keto muffin recipe!
Easy and delicious, Only 4 net carbs per muffin.
1/2 cup Keto Extra White Gold Bread mix
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
1/2 cup keto sweetener
1 cup finely chopped almonds or pecans
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup whipped cream, chilled
2 Tbsps. powdered keto sweetener
How to make?
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Oil spray a muffin tin.
- In a bowl mix the butter, sweetener, eggs.
- In a second bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon.
- Mix the wet to the dry ingredients. Transfer the batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until set. Cool for 15 minutes in the pan before removing donuts from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
For the whipped cream frosting:
Use both a chilled bowl and chilled beaters, beat the cream until frothy. Add the powdered sugar gradually while beating. Whip until light and a thick enough consistency. Pipe on top of cooled muffins.