Ingredients for the gluten free crust:
• 3 Tbsp butter softened
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 3/4 cup Extra White Gold gluten free all- purpose flour
• 1/3 cup almond flour
• 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup white sugar
• 3 tablespoons Extra White Gold gluten free all-purpose flour
• 1 cup eggnog
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F
2. Beat the butter, sugar, and cinnamon until crumbly. Add flours. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray or butter.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Wrap the bottom of the springform pan with foil and baked it in a water-filled cookie pan.
5. In a food processor combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, gluten-free flour, and eggnog; process until smooth. Blend in eggs, vanilla and nutmeg. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Reduce heat to 250 deg F and bake for 45 minutes, or until the center of cake is barely firm to the touch. Let cake cool completely in the oven- turn off the heat and let it cool down, before removing the rim.
8. Serve with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Watch the recipe video here.