Perfect for a lazy weekend morning, these pancakes are best topped with Maple Syrup and some berries.
These pancakes are gluten free and dairy free. You can easily make them vegan.
All you need is a few simple ingredients that you have in your kitchen! They’re delicious every time.
Ingredients (makes 6-8 pancakes)
1+1/4 cups EXTRA WHITE GOLD All Purpose flour
1TSP baking powder
1 Large egg ( OR 1/4 cup applesauce)
1 cup Almond milk
1 TSP vanilla extract
Avocado oil for the skillet
How to make?
- In a bowl, mix milk and vinegar, egg, sugar and vanilla.
- In a second bowl, mix flour, baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to the dry. Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Heat the skillet (or griddle) over medium heat. Brush your skillet with 1-2 teaspoon oil.
- Use a 1/4-cup measuring cup to spoon batter onto the skillet. Gently spread the batter into a 4-inch circle.
- When edges look dry, and bubbles start to appear and pop on the top surfaces of the pancake, turn over. This takes about 2 minutes. Once flipped, cook another 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked in the middle. Serve immediately with warm syrup, butter, and fruits.