Perfect bread for a hearty breakfast, especially with your favorite jam.
There is no oil in the bread dough !
1 package Extra White Gold gluten free 1:1 Bread flour
2 Tbsp. dry yeast
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. warm whole milk
1 tsp. salt
How to make?
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and yeast. Add baking soda. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add warm milk, egg and salt. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Grease one bread loaf and sprinkle 1-2 tbsp. cornmeal.
- Lightly oil dough, cover. Let the dough rise for 1.5 to 2 hours or until doubled.
- Spoon batter into the pan, let rise for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle cornmeal.
- Pour hot water in an oven safe dish and place in the oven. Bake at 375 deg. F for 40 minutes or until golden brown . Remove carefully from pan (it's hot!) Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice and enjoy!