1 package Extra White Gold gluten free bread flour
1 tbsp.dry yeast(1 envelope)
50 gr (1/4 cup ) sugar
240 ml.(1 cup) lukewarm water
¼ cup pieces of butter/ margarine room temp (very soft)
1 ½ tsp. salt
1 egg for egg wash
Sesame seeds (optional)Instructions:
- In a mixer bowl, mix the flour, sugar and yeast.
- In a different bowl, mix the egg, water and pour to the mixer bowl. Mix well. Add gradually soft butter/ margarine. Add salt and mix on a low speed for 4 minutes.
- The dough should be sticky. If it is dry, add 3 tablespoons of water.
- Let rise for two hours, covered in a warm dry place.
- Flour your surface with some gf flour and with oiled hands, shape into 3 logs and braid .you can put the dough in a bread loaf without shaping it.
- Let the dough rise for a second rise for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 375 deg. Put inside the oven (the low part of the oven), a dish with very hot water Brush gently with an egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown.