1 1/2 sticks of butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup hazelnut- chocolate spread (like Nutella)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups Extra White gold gluten-free all purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (sifted)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter in an electric mixer for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add brown sugar, sugar, and Nutella. mix well.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.. Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Mix into the butter mixture on low speed until fully incorporate.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for 15 minutes.
- Spoon onto lined cookie sheets and bake: Spoon tablespoon-sized drops of dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
Allow to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, before transferring to a cookie wire rack.
See video recipe here.