Chocolate- coconut raspberry tart
Makes one 9-inch fluted tart pan or six 4-inch mini tarts
175 gr or 6.2 oz WHITE GOLD gluten free all-purpose flour
65 gr or 2.3 oz powdered sugar
20 gr or 0.7 oz almond flour
1 pinch salt
½ cup (105 gr or 4 oz) cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
45 gr egg
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sliced almonds (optional)
1 cup (250 gr or 8.8oz) heavy cream
30 gr or 1 oz. glucose syrup
200 gr or 8 oz. chopped chocolate (61% cacao)
30 gr or 1 oz. butter, very soft
fresh raspberries, blueberries
- Prepare the pie crust: mix flour, powdered sugar, almond flour and salt in a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Incorporate the butter until coarse crumbs form and then add the egg and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms.
- Shape the dough into a flattened disk, wrap with plastic and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the filling: In a pot, mix the cream, glucose. Bring to a gentle boil. Pour in the cream on top of the chocolate, after 2-3 minutes whisk until smooth. Cool the mixture to 104deg.F (40 deg.Celsius).Using immersion blender, add the butter. Blend until smooth consistency. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and spray one 9-inch fluted tart pan or six 4-inch quiche pans with cooking spray.
- Roll out the dough between 2 parchment papers and cut a 13-inch round. Tuck the round into the tart pan and gently press it into the edges and up the sides. Trim edges. Transfer to the freezer and chill for about 10 minutes.
- Line the shell with plastic wrap, fill with pie weights or dried beans, sprinkle with sliced almonds (optional) and bake for10- 15 minutes.
- Remove the partially baked pie shell from the oven. Remove the pie weights and parchment paper. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until crust is golden. Chill. Fill with the chocolate filling, refrigerate. Decorate with fresh fruits.